Better On 8
Better On 8, a Full Round House Crown & Bridge - the superior solution!
The Better On 8 procedure is a Full Round House Crown & Bridge, the best solution for full-arch tooth replacement, superior to the more common All-on-4 procedure. Using 6 to 8 implants and fixed, non-removable bridge work, a Full Round House Crown & Bridge provides a more durable and natural looking outcome. It requires no bulky, pink acrylic prosthesis at the base of the teeth and the implant supported bridgework rests directly against the gumline. This makes it look, feel and work just like natural teeth.
For a limited time, Tradition Dental is offering Better On 8 (Full Round House Crown & Bridge) for the same price as All-on-4. Contact us now for a FREE consultation, including exam and Xray’s
Advantages of Better On 8 over All-on-4.
- It Requires little to no bone removal so there is no bulky, pink acrylic prosthesis at the base of the teeth.
- They look, feel and function just like natural teeth
- They cause little to no change in speech because they require no bulky, pink acrylic prosthesis
- They do not cover any part of the palate, interfering with the tongue – making them more comfortable
- They are cleaned just like normal bridges on teeth and are very durable
- They have no unnatural contours or areas that cannot be cleaned
- They require no special abutments (All-on-4 requires angle correction abutments which are not bone or gum tissue friendly)
The image below shows the deference between Full Round House Crown & Bridge (upper) and All-on-4 (lower). The upper look much more natural than the lower.